Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Quick note

1. I am asked if the kids are twins multiple times a day.
2. I am daily asked for directions. Apparently I look like I know where on earth I am.
3. There are homeless people everywhere in Portland. Today we saw a police officer following one, let him pass as he called for more help and eventually had to walk around the eventual confrontation. The homeless man had many not so pleasant things to say.
4. Voodoo donuts is yummy. Really yummy. There were so many choices and such a line I didn't try anything too crazy. Bacon donut next time.
5. Found a mall. Davey now has two pairs of shoes for fall/winter. He grew out of the baby/toddler section now :(. Size 9 shoes for the Davey monster.
6. Maid service finally came before nap. I said to come before 1 and they came at 12:50.
7. I will figure out how to get pictures on here. And I will get them off the camera soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment